Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 |Chat Club 22- Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

33.3k

Users

14

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

3VAAEUU7VF2YA4KG thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Hawww....that's stupid of them....everyone has different choice!


There was a meme attacking women so I spoke against it in the comment section and one user started fighting with me! I too gave kas ke jawab and at last that person apologised😆

The fight was on for 2 days...some people came in between and then left🤣

It feels stupid now though


Most people in twitter if you go against let's say their fandom they will attack you. By against I do not mean like saying something rude but giving constructive criticism, even that is taken as a "hate comment" by many which is sad really. I see this with really strong Fandom communities who tend to ship certain characters or like certain celebs (to be seen together), they go all out if someone says something (not necessarily rude).

Even if some do go rude, some tend to cross the line to answer back which is shocking.

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Hawww....that's stupid of them....everyone has different choice!


There was a meme attacking women so I spoke against it in the comment section and one user started fighting with me! I too gave kas ke jawab and at last that person apologised😆

The fight was on for 2 days...some people came in between and then left🤣

It feels stupid now though


Baap re 2 days!😲 But they seem sensible in apologizing😆


In my case I ignored the comments😆

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Did our forum have the Fanfiction corner earlier? Or has it been recently added?


It's new. Wasn't there 2 days ago 🤔

SFT26VKFVYSFHCEZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WHMAN4VQOV76VNTU

🤣 Meh its alright, but they shouldn't have done it

Hi Sophie!🤗

Kaise ho? It's been long!

MTNGSJO5M2TQXEWM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


It's new. Wasn't there 2 days ago 🤔

Bucky, someone praised your VM pehla Nasha on twitter... everyone loves it ☺️

3VAAEUU7VF2YA4KG thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


It's new. Wasn't there 2 days ago 🤔


Think it was there couple weeks ago or something no? Might be wrong.

3VAAEUU7VF2YA4KG thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Hi Sophie!🤗

Kaise ho? It's been long!

🤗 Razia

I know...just been occupied with things.

How you doing my dear?🤗

SFT26VKFVYSFHCEZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hi Lavy, Bucky, Mishti🤗

SFT26VKFVYSFHCEZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NXYH5MBKQRJXQ3L4

🤗 Razia

I know...just been occupied with things.

How you doing my dear?🤗

I'm doing good now🤗

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JAEFWSFTIGT3TKVJ

Bucky, someone praised your VM pehla Nasha on twitter... everyone loves it ☺️


Aww thanks for letting me know Mishtu🤗


P.S Should I post it on twitter?

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".