Yes they do.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes they do.
Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn
Yes they do.
But the women who hired them love it, right? I mean, otherwise I don't see the point of hiring strippers.
Originally posted by: trouble_006
I've been to a Magic Mike show here in London, got a lap dance too. I think the women were being more aggressive with the strippers😆, they on the other hand were very respectful (as much as they could be)
What are lap dances like?
Originally posted by: Mahisa22
But the women who hired them love it, right? I mean, otherwise I don't see the point of hiring strippers.
Yeah, but women are not always comfortable with every sexual act which they do.
It’s damp expensive