PM krtii hoon....

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by MahiraSingh3030

Ur username  mahii😳??????????????????

CHAPTER-12

Neil just finished Arya’s surgery successfully. At that very moment all he wanted to hug Minni tightly and whisper into her ears that he made it. Arya is safe and now she can stop crying too because he can’t see tears in those soulful eyes.

He go into the ER because he heard of an incoming trauma and he was going to see if they needed help since he don't have surgery or anything right now.

The ambulance arrives and the paramedics bring in the patient. He see Minni being rolled in on the stretcher she is unconscious and bruised and at that moment his heart stops.

They put her into an emergency ward and he follow them in. The doctors first denied to treat her because there was no submission of documents nor any family member present making Neil even more furious and restless.

“What the hell is this. We are doctors.  We are here to save someone’s life not to make money or probe about some patient’s background you morons", said freaking out furious Neil.

“Sir...but this is against the rules and regulations of the hospitals. Added to that we don’t even whether it is a police case or not",said one of the doctor.

Neil felt a strange tsunami of very strong emotions rising within him he had never experienced before. He felt like to punch that fellow right then and get him laid on the same bed begging doctors to treat him. But he knew he can’t waste even a single second after these morons. They are never gonna understand. 

“If your so-called rules and regulations are intended to snatch someone’s life ....my precious's life ...then do hell with it.” He said as stomped his feet out to reception and within minutes finished all the necessary formalities.

People instantly surround Minni. Neil asks if they need help multiple times. They tell him that they got it and that they will call him if they need anything. His heart is beating fast, but his mind is frozen and he can't process anything. He asks what's wrong. They tell him that they need to check for any damages.

He ask again. "What happened?"

Everyone there knows him well, they are all good friends and they help each other out, because if they didn't this hospital would be in complete disarray. They have never seen him like this and honestly, neither had he.

No one will tell him what is going on and he snap. "That's my f**king girlfriend.....my precious... on that table! Tell me what is happening!" ,he failed to hold himself and their ignorance anymore.

Everyone stops moving and they all look at him. One of the fellow doctors — Jai, who is also a very close friend of him in and out of the hospital — the same gynac Minni had threatened him to go for her checkup if he forget to give her time and remain buried in his work....stops what he is doing and walks him out of the trauma room.

He tells him what happened. "A car pulled out and hit her, witnesses say the car flipped 5 times."

Neil can't breathe.

Jai takes him into the waiting room and sits him down, handing him a bottle of water. "How did you guys meet?" He asks.

"Don't try to calm me down right now."

"I'm serious. How did y'all meet? She has to be something special if you would freak out like that over her. I've never seen you act like that."

"We were supposed to be a one-night-stand, but after we wanted more than a one-night-stand."

"Sex made you want more than a one-night-stand?" he asks.

"No," Neil quickly reply. "There was just something about her, she wanted a one-night-stand. Wouldn't even give me her name."

"No name? Seriously?"

"Seriously. But it turned out her

mom was my patient and so was her little friend and they were both trying to hook us up together. I told her we were going to be more than a one-night-stand."

"Do you love her?" He asks out of nowhere.

Neil laugh nervously. "Honestly man, I have no idea, I've only known her for about 4 months"

"What's that mean, my wife was love at first sight I knew her for a month before I married her and we are going 6 years strong." Jai says. 

"That's good for you, but she doesn't even know if she wants to make this relationship serious nor do I."

"Y'all have been having together for four months and  doesn't now if you both want to make it serious?"

"I asked her a few days ago. She said she didn't know so I told her I would give her time."

He stands up and says, "Well let me get back in there and help your girl so you can tell her how you feel."

Jai continued as he turned around“One advice ...next time when you see her...do confess your heart.

Life is too short to be taken for granted. You never know what will happen next"

"Thanks man," Neil says  as he walks out of the room.

Neil contact her family as he wait for her to come out of the trauma room.

His eyes  were fixed on her through a translucent glass when his hands ran down his coat and found a letter. A letter by Minni, which she had written last night.

Cupid,

I know we've only been deployed for a few weeks, but it already felt like an eternity. There in Patiala I missed the sound of your voice and being able to look at you and share a smile. Being apart from you was more difficult than I ever imagined. I saw reminders of you everywhere I looked, and they made me ache to be near you again. I never washed the shirt you left at my place because it smells like you. I like to put it on and imagine your arms are wrapped around me. The truth is, I can't picture my life without you. When you walk into the room, my heart beats faster. When I hear your voice, I melt a little inside. And when I see your sweet face, I know that you are my one true love. When you take me in your arms, it feels like coming home to the only place I belong. You're the first thing I think of when I wake in the morning, the last thing I think of each night, and you're always in my dreams. Funny how I just can't stop thinking about you.  months ago we hadn't even met, and now you are the most important person in my life. 

I love you with all my heart. I cherish every moment we spend together, and I love you even more in the moments when we are apart. Tonight as I write this letter, it's like you are right here with me. I feel your hand on my shoulder, your fingers in my hair, and the soft breath of your kiss on my cheek. I miss you, cupid. I love you.

Yours and only yours

Precious.

Neil failed to help the tears that were already threatening to fall. 

To be continued...

Part13 at page-

Link-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154500496

Beautiful update Khushi

Loved it 🙂

We tend to take things for granted as long as they are in hands & the moment it goes out we realize what we have lost

I really loved how Neil got out of control seeing Mini in danger & he realized that how important is she to her  .. Jai is right that we don't have enough time to plan but at times things go unexpected so he should confess his love to Mini 

Even after letter he found his notion regarding Mini will be changed & it will be easy for him to speak his heart as he knows Mini loves him 🙂 

Hoping to see mini back safe & sound soon 🙂 & she should know that how Neil has confess his love❤

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

Originally posted by golden_aura

Beautiful update Khushi

Loved it 🙂

Thankss dear....glad u liked it❤️

We tend to take things for granted as long as they are in hands & the moment it goes out we realize what we have lost

Exactly😭...life is so ironical...isn't  it?

I really loved how Neil got out of control seeing Mini in danger & he realized that how important is she to her  .. Jai is right that we don't have enough time to plan but at times things go unexpected so he should confess his love to Mini 

Yeahhh...

Even after letter he found his notion regarding Mini will be changed & it will be easy for him to speak his heart as he knows Mini loves him 🙂 

Yeahh...just a confession left

Hoping to see mini back safe & sound soon 🙂 & she should know that how Neil has confess his love❤

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

Thanks😳