Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
There is no awards as far as I know Nina 😆.
Hello Everyone
Hope SRH n CSK wins today

Holla Sandy ,me too hoping for CSK and SRH win .
Tamil biggboss starts today I heard , watching it 🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Holla Sandy ,me too hoping for CSK and SRH win .
Tamil biggboss starts today I heard , watching it 🤣
Hope they wins 😭
Ya starts @6 pm
I m watching it 😆
Hope some handsome Male contestants are part of d show ☺️
Here male viewers are lucky all d season
Female viewers are usually not ... This Vijay tv 😡🥺🤣🤣🤣
Score
Poor SRH 🥺🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kya optimistic and hopeful ho aap😆
Lavy, Nita and Soni are going to love you😆
I love you too.❤️
I am sure no anda party tomorrow.. most of the answers are sheep answers. So all will be happy happy.🥳 May the best wins individual sheep award. I'll feel really happy if I get 3 points. 😃
How many points are you expecting from this round?😕
Why 
I love you too.❤️
I am sure no anda party tomorrow.. most of the answers are sheep answers. So all will be happy happy.🥳 May the best wins individual sheep award. I'll feel really happy if I get 3 points. 😃
How many points are you expecting from this round?😕
Did you post hints to your answers? Did I check if they match with me?😆
I think I'll get 2🤣
Q3 and q4😆
Shepherds aayenge toh puch lena😆