Haina...working in a laboratory for more than 10 hrs with mask is really tiresome work...
I really appreciate your hard work ya🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haina...working in a laboratory for more than 10 hrs with mask is really tiresome work...
I really appreciate your hard work ya🤗
Octo....🤗
Welcome back and I missed you so much here and in EDT😭🤗
BTW, I won 1 lakh scholarship yesterday in UGC research grant competition as I stood second there....
My 9th international article is going to publish in RSC this year journal.
Octo....🤗
Welcome back and I missed you so much here and in EDT😭🤗
BTW, I won 1 lakh scholarship yesterday in UGC research grant competition as I stood second there....
My 9th international article is going to publish in RSC this year journal.
What it RSC? 🤔
But congratulations🤗
You make us all so damn proud🥳
Treat do ab🤣
RSC means Royal Society of Chemistry, UK... You just google it.Originally posted by: Octothorpe
What it RSC? 🤔
But congratulations🤗
You make us all so damn proud🥳
Treat do ab🤣
Thanks yaar Octo..
Treat mein kya chahiye... Bataao?
First page padho aur CC mein aao batati hoon
seriously yaar.... Mujhe toh suffocating lagta haiHaina...working in a laboratory for more than 10 hrs with mask is really tiresome work...
That too standing continuously for 8hrs a day.. 😭Originally posted by: blackhole
seriously yaar.... Mujhe toh suffocating lagta hai
omg! Yaar.... That's.. how do you survive?!!That too standing continuously for 8hrs a day.. 😭
Aadat hogayi hai re.. My life is more than hell , it's seems really simple before everythingOriginally posted by: blackhole
omg! Yaar.... That's.. how do you survive?!!
First page padho aur CC mein aao batati hoon
Okay, but wait First page of what? this is the CC