Originally posted by: vinutha91
Ayeee notice hi Nahi kiya .. thank u 😃
Congrats dear on turning Goldie! 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: vinutha91
Ayeee notice hi Nahi kiya .. thank u 😃
Congrats dear on turning Goldie! 🥳
Originally posted by: P6WE5KWEJMY442BN
Congrats dear on turning Goldie! 🥳
Thanks pallu 😃
https://twitter.com/RajBaddhan/status/1312748789778833409?s=20
Bhai itna kya ego hain!??? I mean even ekta come In front n speak when her show is going off air. But he
Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
https://twitter.com/RajBaddhan/status/1312748789778833409?s=20
Bhai itna kya ego hain!??? I mean even ekta come In front n speak when her show is going off air. But he
It's not ego, it's him being a fattu, a coward. He knows samne aya toh jutey padenge. He won't come in front
It's not ego, it's him being a fattu, a coward. He knows samne aya toh jutey padenge. He won't come in front
I was gonna say the exact same thing. This guy doesn’t know how to even speak properly to public. His insta account with those horrible captions that too in all caps is a proof to it.
Originally posted by: vinutha91
I was gonna say the exact same thing. This guy doesn’t know how to even speak properly to public. His insta account with those horrible captions that too in all caps is a proof to it.
yup, doesn't even know basic rules that writing in caps means shouting. Unless he IS shouting all the time
Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
https://twitter.com/RajBaddhan/status/1312748789778833409?s=20
Bhai itna kya ego hain!??? I mean even ekta come In front n speak when her show is going off air. But he
Sab utar jayega.
Don't worry... Akdu kahika
Originally posted by: vinutha91
I was gonna say the exact same thing. This guy doesn’t know how to even speak properly to public. His insta account with those horrible captions that too in all caps is a proof to it.
I wish one day he too gets those insta replies back..
Meri tho paara chadi hai aaj....
Originally posted by: vinutha91
I was gonna say the exact same thing. This guy doesn’t know how to even speak properly to public. His insta account with those horrible captions that too in all caps is a proof to it.
Exactly, he’s a coward and a bully! All bullies are basically cowards! No wonder he “loves” Kuwho so much!
Today dey will announce saathiya ka date n time.