What happened ma?Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Di😭I'm so sad today di. ..I couldn't give my best for today's exam....🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What happened ma?Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Di😭I'm so sad today di. ..I couldn't give my best for today's exam....🥺
Krishna what happened??? Why do you feel so? Is the question paper tough??
I am too on the way to home
Today was my ibps po exam shaheen....last time I had performed well but lost it in my mains exam....
But this time I couldn't perform well as I expected ....so I'm disappointed with myself....😭
That's all
Don't worry, your results will come out good.Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Today was my ibps po exam shaheen....last time I had performed well but lost it in my mains exam....
But this time I couldn't perform well as I expected ....so I'm disappointed with myself....😭
That's all
I have checked your script and corrected it.
Have resent you the pm, just check it on. If there is any queries, do ping me..
Don't worry, your results will come out good.
I have checked your script and corrected it.
Have resent you the pm, just check it on. If there is any queries, do ping me..
@bold: hope so😒
@u: okay👍🏼
Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
Krishu ma are you ready for today's episode?
I'm ready di😎
Krishna what happened??? Why do you feel so? Is the question paper tough??
I am too on the way to home
Shaheen there won't be introduction for rajeev in the beginning right....along with others....am i right?
Shall we start guys?? Where is Shristi and Nithya Akka?
Yes Krishna...
Shaheen, if I don’t post my introduction within 5 minutes after you’ve don’t it, can you post it for me?
Shall we start guys?? Where is Shristi and Nithya Akka?
Yes 😎
Sure Shristi...
Shaheen pm check karo, aur ha pure script dene ki zaroorat nahin hain. Just tell me the basic outlines and I will do rest of the work.