shin-chan thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Of CVs in this show leads = ZERO. EK had interest in proving her leads at least can now prove themselves as actors who played Anurag / Prerna of this season and made a mark = ZERO. Reasons why this kind of ending was written IMO.

Sorry Parth and Erica, you guys deserved a chance to perform atleast towards the end, apart from doing scenes of getting married, sindoor, phera, etc. Maybe then atleast audience in future might remember this crap once aired on SP prime slot and you too played the leads. Cuz I doubt there was anything else to remember about you too as an onscreen couple let alone as individual characters.

Had a different ending was written, the leads wud have had to perform like show real angst for the miscommunication that kept them separated always, pain of moving on with someone else, bring that 'real thornbird' feel onscreen, etc. 

Did CVs really think like this..?! - "These two cant show all these emotions, so lets just go with something these two did since beginning" ( CVs were kaamchoor too, its a different topic altogether)

Not an assumption, watching daily soaps for so many years and different type of love stories (of BT too), this is what it seems. 

A track / performance depends on how well it has been written i.e. how its on paper and then actors how they give life to the writing and bring it onscreen. On the other hand, its all abt how the writers get inspired or say getting encouraged by the resources (actors mainly) available. Its like two-way, if want success with critically being acclaimed. This is the winning strategy. Look at some of the TV classics , this will be common. 

Here, I always felt the leads wrongly inspired CVs and vice versa. 

Poor EK, her dream project ka the end in jst 1.5yrs (actual aired period). The poorly rushed written climax shows the interest she showed in her dream project and had any faith in her leads to perform. 

Oh Prerna..the character and the actress .. EK waited for her for 2 years (?!) to play Prerna but EK dint make an effort to convince the channel tht give me so and so time, what if my one of the leads leaving the show.. I have my FL and she can pull it off. Ah ha.. What a joke EK made out of her FL by deciding to rather shut the show. Ha ha ha ha. 

I am surprised. RB was shown till last epi. Did they needed him till end?! When had an opportunity to write him off in earlier ( last week) episodes atleast and not wait till climax episode πŸ˜― And they also showed RB as a saviour of Prerna and he gave an end to Komo charactersmiley24 ha ha... Again...What an insult to Anurag character (actor played) apart from all those butchering since the time of Komo1 entered. 

With the show climax, what I believed has been proved. This show leads were a joke! CVs never trusted them and needed RB/Komo (played by big / reputed names to get attention) till climax episode too. 

Parth and Erica.. Should I say CVs shudnt have treated a prime time slot leads like this or say this CVs deserved them as leads. 

Whatever, this crap has ended making way for this slot gets a better show. So All is well :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The faith was always zero in the lead chars otherwise why wud naveen leave komo arrive she leave bajaj arrive he left komo viraj arrived then viraj left bajaj arrived ..and if she had faith in the actors she wouldnt indulge in the ott offscreen happenings and would have focused more on the content!!! EK made a joke out of the show its lead characters its lead actors and the viewers like us aswell!

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dhokebaaz Shin-chan! Post banaya aur bataya nahin.

Wistfulness thumbnail

Oh! Bataya tha. πŸ˜†

Res

EDIT

Every word is loaded with the hard truth. Nothing new to add. Kudos!

The lack of faith explains Ekta's desperation for big names and the insane hype. Though the end result is still disastrous. 

Your reasoning for the ending is damn convincing. CVs aren't unpredictable after all. πŸ˜…

A track / performance depends on how well it has been written i.e. how its on paper and then actors how they give life to the writing and bring it onscreen. On the other hand, its all abt how the writers get inspired or say getting encouraged by the resources (actors mainly) available. Its like two-way, if want success with critically being acclaimed. This is the winning strategy. Look at some of the TV classics , this will be common. 

^ THIS. 

I honestly don't believe that 2 years BS claim. Sounds like a PR job to bolster the hype that could never be justified. 

Instead of dragging RB and that crappy expose drama until the very end, CVs could show a wedding and some happy moments. Isn't it? Oh the lack of faith! Less than 4 minutes of happiness.🀣

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RD-

The faith was always zero in the lead chars otherwise why wud naveen leave komo arrive she leave bajaj arrive he left komo viraj arrived then viraj left bajaj arrived ..and if she had faith in the actors she wouldnt indulge in the ott offscreen happenings and would have focused more on the content!!! EK made a joke out of the show its lead characters its lead actors and the viewers like us aswell!

that too actors who have played only Main leads πŸ˜† . Only Navin Babu was supportingπŸ˜€

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Kher Ekta picha chutaa dia .. did not she even bother to post the final kasautii promo from her handle.. no grand farewell.. jis show kay liyee she hyped like anything.. usi show ka ek sasta ending karaya .. and leads ka acting.. nahi bolu toh accha πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.. channel pak gayee.. ekta pak gayee.. audience pak gayee.. keya aur kuch bacha ? nope

EKta's trust level forever was zero for her leads .. that is why 2 din bhi nehi dia for the happy ending .. last 4-5 min mein nipat kay khatam .. aur prime scene kay time Anurag was specter where bajaj saved n sacrificed his life for a worthless woman .. Bass hug kiss, dupatta , sindur r the only things that ekta  successfully could air by her leads.. kher nothing to say more... janta n channel jawab de dia budi tarase.. 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Kher Ekta picha chutaa dia .. did not she even bother to post the final kasautii promo from her handle.. no grand farewell.. jis show kay liyee she hyped like anything.. usi show ka ek sasta ending karaya .. and leads ka acting.. nahi bolu toh accha πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.. channel pak gayee.. ekta pak gayee.. audience pak gayee.. keya aur kuch bacha ? nope

EKta's trust level forever was zero for her leads .. that is why 2 din bhi nehi dia for the happy ending .. last 4-5 min mein nipat kay khatam .. aur prime scene kay time Anurag was specter where bajaj saved n sacrificed his life for a worthless woman .. Bass hug kiss, dupatta , sindur r the only things that ekta  successfully could air by her leads.. kher nothing to say more... janta n channel jawab de dia budi tarase.. 

Formality ke liye toh kar deti. Dream project ki beizzati kar di. 🀣🀣🀣

I remember when another BT show ended last year, she personally visited the sets on the last day. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Oh, btw, a fitting title would be the lack of faith. 🀣🀣