Congratulations Shaheen . I saw quoted messages .Couldn't find your one.Thank you @lalz, @mahi, @rekha, @prit, @Ash, @Hima , @Mansi and @diya for the heartwarming wishes...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations Shaheen . I saw quoted messages .Couldn't find your one.Thank you @lalz, @mahi, @rekha, @prit, @Ash, @Hima , @Mansi and @diya for the heartwarming wishes...
Finally people sis-zoned Mini to Aniruddh🤣🤣
🤣We wanted Bonditha to ask Mini to tie a raki to Ani. But see the power of SM. They already done it🤣
I too wonder it!! Without it we would be having so much stress in watching the engagement scenes😭 Now we would remember only these bro-sis post on seeing the scenes🤣💔Originally posted by: caller123
🤣We wanted Bonditha to ask Mini to tie a raki to Ani. But see the power of SM. They already done it🤣
Now we will end up🤣 seen them together 🤣🤣I too wonder it!! Without it we would be having so much stress in watching the engagement scenes😭 Now we would remember only these bro-sis post on seeing the scenes🤣💔
Mini :Ani dada🤣
Cleaning gudiya urf bondita's face❤️https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4asY7BLMy/?igshid=bg7fee32jmx7
I missed you Pritty baby girl. I missed you Prit. 🤗❤️ How're you?
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Tab use pata nahi tha pyaar kya hota hai 😆
Now he is like Kya yahi pyaar hai 😕😕
Haan yahi pyar hai😆
Hi Brit🤗❤️Originally posted by: Briti1107
I missed you Pritty baby girl. I missed you Prit. 🤗❤️ How're you?
After a long time. How are you dear🤗