Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Yeayy! You too are on my track😎
Though it was Coincidental and Unintentional🤣🤣
Yeah....🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Yeayy! You too are on my track😎
Though it was Coincidental and Unintentional🤣🤣
Yeah....🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Okay! Will be waiting for your caption
Ohhh then you have to wait till tomorrow... now I don't think I can be back today...some problem came up here will see...
Ohhh then you have to wait till tomorrow... now I don't think I can be back today...some problem came up here will see...
Hoping nothing is serious.
Chill and come back when you're free🤗
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Reading about punishment for absentees, Ande came in, gave her attendance and left🤣
🤐
You can't zip your mouth😆 You've to speak else we will roast you😈🤣
PS : Lol! Am I shifting to threatening from blackmailing now?🤣
Serious only... will take time... maybe two three days...
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You can't zip your mouth😆 You've to speak else we will roast you😈🤣
PS : Lol! Am I shifting to threatening from blackmailing now?🤣
🤣🤣 yeah you are....
Take your time and stay strong. Everything will be fine🤗
Let's blame Sarah for this too🤣
Hello, guys!
We have a new member in our CC🥳
Welcome to the Club, Shrirosid🤗
Feel free to chat🤗