https://twitter.com/krithika_shukla/status/1312322910426546176?s=21
Madhu is super active
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/krithika_shukla/status/1312322910426546176?s=21
Madhu is super active
Chalo one good thing out of Madhu handling his account😆
Yeh bhi ek daur tha😆
Shippers se bhi jayda mujhe aaj k kattars dikh rhe hai defend karte huye😆
The time when sidhearts, shehnaazians and sidnaazians were one team wo bhi kya din the❤️
I just hope someone uploads all Sid parts on Twitter or insta
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I just hope someone uploads all Sid parts on Twitter or insta
Arre no tension krenga koi na koi 😁
Yes sana aake karaa jawaab degi sabko. I am expecting her entry next weekend. Colors wld be fool not to encash on sidnaaz.
I don't have much idea about PR handling and all..was it really necessary for them to handover their accounts to their teams..?? it's just a matter of 14 days and they are not even contestants that they will need promotion or public support..14 din toh Sid waise bhi bina koi SM activity k nikal leta hai..😆
Ofcourse unless even mentors will also need public somehow..or its usual norm that when celebs are not available ,they will handover it to the team..??
I m just curious because I really have no idea how this all works..🤔
this is the reason all FCs united🤣Originally posted by: divaprincess
Yeh bhi ek daur tha😆
Shippers se bhi jayda mujhe aaj k kattars dikh rhe hai defend karte huye😆
The time when sidhearts, shehnaazians and sidnaazians were one team wo bhi kya din the❤️
Bhabi ki paltan needs to support her pati dev🤣