Hi sonia! Too busy? Missed your posts!!
Thora sa busy.. ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hi sonia! Too busy? Missed your posts!!
Thora sa busy.. ❤️
Ipk yad aa gaya hello hi bye bye se
Lalz ❤️
Haan 😆
Waise I noticed one thing, bidu is not wearing that kurta pajama in engagement, he is in suite 🤣 he wore before night of engagement I guess and kuch toh kaand kiya hoga... Isiliye he is questioning rasiya 🤪🤣
Good thing is bidu won't go behind ani 🤣 that BTS pic is the normal pic 🤣🤣
Take care Sonia❤️❤️Good night!!🤗Originally posted by: reply1997
Thora sa busy.. ❤️
yes I too noticed just now. I think they cut Ani's dialogue with sampoorna in Voot. Haina Lalz?Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Waise I noticed one thing, bidu is not wearing that kurta pajama in engagement, he is in suite 🤣 he wore before night of engagement I guess and kuch toh kaand kiya hoga... Isiliye he is questioning rasiya 🤪🤣
Good thing is bidu won't go behind ani 🤣 that BTS pic is the normal pic 🤣🤣
yes I too noticed just now. I think they cut Ani's dialogue with sampoorna in Voot. Haina Lalz?
Haan yaar they cut the dialogue which ani said to sampoorna.
Waise I hate her... She didn't open her mouth to ani till he sat next to mini..! How cruel she is 🤬 I wish ani never let sampoorna be again with bon.
🤣🤣what on sunday?Originally posted by: --Lalz--
11th and it's on Sunday 🤔
shukriya❤️All the best Mahi for the exams🤗 Do well❤️
Is precap posted here? If yes on which page and TY in advance.