Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Looks too dilapidated already..

Pata chala ki AnuPre started "doing" it and the jhopdi collapsed under its tremor..

They will land in the water directly..

Hence, either search a new jhopda or make sure to get a water-proof "suhagrat ka sej" and plastic roses to decorate that bed..😡

Prem nahi aaya agle 9 months mein to Moni dadi Pre ko ghar se nikaal degi, phir se...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Moni and mohini dadi dono nikal dengi.

Can they now change the doors to BB bedrooms please  😆 or i would say burn the entire house and renovat please Shudhikaran.

Its better that anupre don't plan anything because their track record for planning is very bad. 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Pyaar nahi martha, no yeh humaari pyaar ki kahani hain Anurag Basu aur Prerna Sharma ki kahani hain, Prerna ki kismat sirf mujhsae hii judii hain. Main jahan hunga woh wahan pahuchegi aur woh jaha hogi tho main bhi wahin honga. Mr Bajaj meri aur Prerna ki Kahani ki choti si rukawat hain. Ek din woh aayega jab vunhae hatt na hoga humaare beech sae aur phir hum milenge phir chaahe aaye kitni bhi kasautii zindagii kay ----Anurag Basu

You know what jab mein tumhare saath hoti hoon na buhat acha lagta hai...mein buhath safe mehsoos karti hoon. Agar tum nahin rahoge na tu sirf meri saasein chalengi meri koi zindagi nahin hogi. Nahin jii paongi. 

Jitna pyaar tum mujhse karthae hoo koyi aur nahi kar sakte ---Prerna Sharma.

And finally finally Anurag Basu world's best husband got his Prerna Sharma who deserves the best and his choti si duniya back 🥳

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFEzdBsBw1b/?igshid=8rv39tao40t3

Make way to Mr Anurag Basu and his family.❤️

I am just a guest who will just drool on their beauty not picking any side.😆

Gorgeous post CV 😍

Abhiya 🤗

"Pyaar Toh Tha Tab

Pyaar Hi Hai Ab
Pyaar Hamesha Hi Rahega

Tu Mera Tha Tab
Tu Mera Hai Ab
Mera Hamesha Hi Rahega
"

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Moni and mohini dadi dono nikal dengi.

Can they now change the doors to BB bedrooms please  😆 or i would say burn the entire house and renovat please Shudhikaran.

Its better that anupre don't plan anything because their track record for planning is very bad. 

BB ka baad me dekho.. 

I want anupre out of that room... 

The most negative forces, komolika and Bajaj have both polluted that room. 

Its tainted now. 🤔

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

A few thank yous:

• Aditi thank you for the beautiful intro and not getting mad at me for bugging you🤗
  • Bee I know what you will say but believe me you helped out too, so thank you for that❣️
  • Pallawi for going along with this crazy last minute request🙈
  • IFM - bas yunhi 😂
  • special thanks to Ifra on Twitter, I have always wanted to do this for AnuPre but gave up until I saw your post 🤗🤗

Waise to AnuPre ki shaadi ke liye mein ne special pandit ko bulwaya hai, humari apni Ench. Aa jana behna shaadi karwane🙈❣️

you can all post now 🤗

AAAGAYE AGAYEEE

AAAA Who is next 

Anupre is next 🤣samjho mai kia kh ra hu aur konsa pandit hu🤣

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Abhiya 🤗

"Pyaar Toh Tha Tab

Pyaar Hi Hai Ab
Pyaar Hamesha Hi Rahega

Tu Mera Tha Tab
Tu Mera Hai Ab
Mera Hamesha Hi Rahega
"

BG🤗

Beautiful lines, suits them perfectly❤️

Aisling thumbnail

Virgo, this thread couldn't have been more beautiful! ❤❤❤ The gifs❤😭 and food too😋 Thanks a ton, for creating a common ground for all Anupre-ians to come together, to celebrate our Anupre, our love for them and their togetherness....for one last time! But it's not the end of Anurag and Prerna, their happy ending isn't an ending at all! Rather it's a beautiful beginning of their togetherness for today, tomorrow and forever and ever.... 

Anurag Basu's belief that"lehrein phir uthengi" and Prerna Sharma's soulful wish that "Main tumhare sath jeena chahti hu" finally got proven right and granted by Durga Maa! 

Jitna ladka humara hai, utni hi ladki bhi himari hai😳 but you knew, why I wanted to be a Ladkewali 🙈🤣 and humare ladke ne toh pehle hi ailaan kar diya tha ki wo Joru ka Ghulam hai🥺🤣

Shaadi Mubarak ho! 😳🥳❤

P.S - "Aditi thank you for the beautiful intro and not getting mad at me for bugging you🤗" (You must be kidding me!🙈❤😘) 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yaar dulhan gangggg 

Joothe dedo paise lo.. Jaldi ..  Shadi karaana hai anupre ka kalll

https://youtu.be/Iq9HvvYxSTc

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Peacefulmind

Yaar dulhan gangggg 

Joothe dedo paise lo.. Jaldi ..  Shadi karaana hai anupre ka kalll

https://youtu.be/Iq9HvvYxSTc

aur mjhe shadi krany ke pese kon dega😡

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisling

Virgo, this thread couldn't have been more beautiful! ❤❤❤ The gifs❤😭 and food too😋 Thanks a ton, for creating a common ground for all Anupre-ians to come together, to celebrate our Anupre, our love for them and their togetherness....for one last time! But it's not the end of Anurag and Prerna, their happy ending isn't an ending at all! Rather it's a beautiful beginning of their togetherness for today, tomorrow and forever and ever.... 

Anurag Basu's belief that"lehrein phir uthengi" and Prerna Sharma's soulful wish that "Main tumhare sath jeena chahti hu" finally got proven right and granted by Durga Maa! 

Jitna ladka humara hai, utni hi ladki bhi himari hai😳 but you knew, why I wanted to be a Ladkewali 🙈🤣 and humare ladke ne toh pehle hi ailaan kar diya tha ki wo Joru ka Ghulam hai🥺🤣

Shaadi Mubarak ho! 😳🥳❤

P.S - "Aditi thank you for the beautiful intro and not getting mad at me for bugging you🤗" (You must be kidding me!🙈❤😘) 

Partner. As always the write up on the first page was amazing. Loved it. 😘

It's so good to see all of you here after such a long time. 🤗

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Enchanteur

aur mjhe shadi krany ke pese kon dega😡

dulhan ki maaa 😆