https://www.instagram.com/p/CF1_wN-BRgv/?igshid=1utsh6xjspliv
I love the way how Riddhima is holding Vansh’s hand and sleeping as she feels Protected with him or around him
Page
of
1https://www.instagram.com/p/CF1_wN-BRgv/?igshid=1utsh6xjspliv
I love the way how Riddhima is holding Vansh’s hand and sleeping as she feels Protected with him or around him
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Rishiiii
https://www.instagram.com/p/CF1_wN-BRgv/?igshid=1utsh6xjspliv
I love the way how Riddhima is holding Vansh’s hand and sleeping as she feels Protected with him or around him
This slow growth written so beautifully by writers how the hate turned into bond of love 👏
Why they are mesmerizing..so cute.. plus ..adorable🙈🙈🙈🙈
RiAnsh are cute and adorable
Originally posted by: saaniakh
This slow growth written so beautifully by writers how the hate turned into bond of love 👏
Ya it’s lovely and I’m liking their bond of love anyways coz RiAnsh is the best