why these Congressi chamcha piddes notwent to rajasthan ...kyu Hathras main hua rape rape hai aur rajasthan main hua nahi 🤢
Just for political millage 🤢
https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1311858379627753472?s=20
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
why these Congressi chamcha piddes notwent to rajasthan ...kyu Hathras main hua rape rape hai aur rajasthan main hua nahi 🤢
Just for political millage 🤢
https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1311858379627753472?s=20
The victim has alleged rape over 8 times at different locations," says SP OP Solanki
Madhavan-Anushka’s Silence movie, one time watch.
jitna hype kiya hai movie ko utna content nahi hai uss mein. and puri movie US mein shoot kiya and backdrop bhi US. India mein haunted houses nahi hai kya?😆
So the main problem is Rajasthan mein zyada rapes aur crimes against dalits hote hai so Rahul and Priyanka should focus in there and not meddle in UP government's dealing with crimes in its state? Did I get this right?
Originally posted by: hasini009
Madhavan-Anushka’s Silence movie, one time watch.
jitna hype kiya hai movie ko utna content nahi hai uss mein. and puri movie US mein shoot kiya and backdrop bhi US. India mein haunted houses nahi hai kya?😆
Amazon pe ek aur movie aayi thi Keerthi suresh ki wo bhi bekar thi.
Sab kachra ott pe bheja ja raha hai
But how is Flipkart youth based..it
All digital apps brands like Amazon, Paytm,uber,ola are considered youth brands.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k