Is it precap link? I can't see!
Aww just saw the precap @voot... He is so scared that he might have to endup marrying Mini😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Is it precap link? I can't see!
Aww just saw the precap @voot... He is so scared that he might have to endup marrying Mini😆
Originally posted by: blackhole
Is it precap link? I can't see!
Aww just saw the precap @voot... He is so scared that he might have to endup marrying Mini😆
yup this is precap which i also missed yesterday.. both r in a terrible state.. 😔really breaks my heart when i watch these 2 these days😭
he's scared to marry Mini... Kahan pehle he proclaimed his undying love for mini... When they went to the doc together😆Originally posted by: mannu_123
yup this is precap which i also missed yesterday.. both r in a terrible state.. 😔really breaks my heart when i watch these 2 these days😭
What did he say, Priya ?Originally posted by: blackhole
Is it precap link? I can't see!
Aww just saw the precap @voot... He is so scared that he might have to endup marrying Mini😆
Originally posted by: caller123
What do you mean?
Can't wait for that to happen 😆
he said into coconut shell, you are at your mother's( thinking/assuming that she must be happy) but here... Everything is messed up here Bondita. And cries into it with hicuppsOriginally posted by: caller123
What did he say, Priya ?
I too. I am going to get sadistic pleasure when Mini is exposed 😆Originally posted by: CYHMYQDMSNZMFAQL
Can't wait for that to happen 😆
So sad😭Originally posted by: blackhole
he said into coconut shell, you are at your mother's( thinking/assuming that she must be happy) but here... Everything is messed up here Bondita. And cries into it with hicupps
If Ani knows what Bon is going through he will run to the village 😭
definitely yaar😒Originally posted by: caller123
So sad😭
If Ani knows what Bon is going through he will run to the village 😭
I want Ani to realise Bon's importance in his life. He has become devdas, if not now then when will he understand?
However, I don't want brothel track. I feel Aura is too young for this kind of track. But let's see.