Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
meri V ko kisine kidnap kar liya hai 10000000%
Kidnap kar ke GIF's banava raha/rahi hai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
meri V ko kisine kidnap kar liya hai 10000000%
Kidnap kar ke GIF's banava raha/rahi hai?
no 😂 pehele you know I used to force her ki mujhe edit bana de 😭 I will keep as my FB cover and DP 🤩😭 aise ro ro ke 100 baar maangna padta tha 😭 so she used to like dil nahi hai uska phir bhi bana ke deti thi Ksg covers and edits kyunki I forced her to 🤣 ab dekho khud video download karti hai, gifs banati hai 🤩🤣 woh bhi sets pe sets. 🤩🤣 Yea meri V nahi hai 🥺🤣 usko kisine kidnap kiya hai 🥺🤣
Just came here to say
Thank you KSG for being
Our savior and guardian angel ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Just came here to say
Thank you KSG
Our savior and guardian angel ❤️❤️
I cannot thank him

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Just came here to say
Thank you KSG for being
Our savior and guardian angel ❤️❤️
Mithi take care of it. ^
Ritu ji take care of mithi's quote ^ & yours too ^
For every single little thing, thank you Karan 💖
If I maintain a gratitude journal I know it will only have Thank you Mom Dad Thank you God and Thank you KSG 😚🤗
Aj Rocky S ka bday 😎 K ke bro in law ka bday 😎