A members topic
Does your story of life have what it takes to be a Bollywood film.
Even pick actors/directors if you want 😆
A members topic
Does your story of life have what it takes to be a Bollywood film.
Even pick actors/directors if you want 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Not unless you count the online fights😆. My life story is pretty boring.
it would be an award winning movie
It would become a cult classic 😅
Yes but it would be pretty anti climatic 😆
My life story would have everyone move to tears.
I was born with two eyes, two ears, two nostrils, two half-lips (upper and lower). I was cast away because people rejected my theory of twos, and I was raised in the palace of eternal imprisonment. I fought my way out into paradise, where I was subsequently stabbed again and again. I engaged in knife battles with other gangs, fended my territory, and lost my right hand's ring finger.
I crawled away, back into the darkness, surviving only on burnt toast and jam, and tried to live again, see the happiness. I worked hard to seal my name by placing my flag across the globe. But that was not to last. I found a purpose and love at last, but it was never meant to be. I sunk deeper into the depths of the ocean of darkness.
I fought hard to escape, to breathe the air of delightfulness. And breathe I did. But this was only one chunk of life ... Aage Aage dekhte hai kya hota hai.
My life movie is an Oscar winning piece ... Bollywood would ruin it by putting ill placed dance sequences.
*Le sinking deeper into depths ...*
*
Dance song -
Balle Balle Je Soniya De Rang Dekhlo
Bina Dor Di Udh Di Patang Dekh Lo
*
My life can be a good daily soap
One problem ends and another starts
🤣 Sorry to laugh at your miseries, Guennie, but are you from Ekta Kapoor's brain?
Originally posted by: RYTRYH3NHB3YCCKN
🤣 Sorry to laugh at your miseries, Guennie, but are you from Ekta Kapoor's brain?
Other way around. Kekta is the waste product of my brain’s crazy actions.
Hmmm...
Itni climatic hain nahi life😆 maybe boring movie bn sakti hai...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://x.com/i/status/2049848155135783291
150