https://www.instagram.com/p/CFzJMzdBXrz/?igshid=wgmvr3kee1b4
Credit to maker
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFzJMzdBXrz/?igshid=wgmvr3kee1b4
Credit to maker
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
MiNeilans kuch nai bhunlte MiNeil se juda hua
Billi Day mathcher day 😆
Ab coffee day
Iss coffee se to bahut yaade Judi h 😆
This scene. x ray Neil 🤣
MiNeilans kuch nai bhunlte MiNeil se juda hua
Billi Day mathcher day 😆
Ab coffee day
Iss coffee se to bahut yaade Judi h 😆
MiNeilans are just like MiNeil🤣 and this frist coffee was so special☺️
🤣
Very special
this scene ☺️
I remember Srj had posted story during this shoot🤣 this is how Ashnoor leaves her mark 🤣 lip mark on cup 🤣
This scene was related to future track. Neil asked her about someone special in life and were interrupted by Arya .I badly wanted to see that time pass Australia boy coming to picture.Neil jealous, insecurities track, tension between them 🔥 SouNoor nail such scenes☺️ but everything got..😳😳
I can hear that lovely music of MiNeil ☺️