When will Rrahul be back? What will happen to RiAnsh scenes?

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#1

Guys after the quarantine period is over will Rrahul be back or is there any other process too as to how it happens and works there in india?


what will happen to RiAnsh scenes? How will it be shot? I mean after looking at Helly’s insta story today where sindoor was splashed on her forehead I want it to be from Vansh or to show an indication towards Vansh. So how will RiAnsh episodes work?

Created

Last reply

Replies

6

Views

717

Users

3

Likes

10

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#2

No idea ...same questions I'm searching but don't know who can give all these answers. Right now i feel the situation is like iss payer ko kaya naam doh times where barun took a long break from drama for his film shoot. Fans were in dilemma huge tension how would they get arshi scenes. When they got to see arnav etc etc...Though this time taking break of hero is different matter but situation gives same scenario.

Edited by ILTHBEB - 6 years ago
RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

No idea ...same questions I'm searching but don't know who can give all these answers. Right now i feel the situation is like iss payer ko kaya naam doh times where barun took a long break from drama for his film shoot. Fans were in dilemma huge tension how would they get arshi scenes. When they got to see arnav etc etc...Though this time taking break of hero is different matter but situation gives same scenario.

I really haven’t watched that drama so I have no idea about it

whitewitch thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#4

Kissi ne sach hi kaha hai inthazar ka phal vansh hota hai

whitewitch thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: Rishiiii

I really haven’t watched that drama so I have no idea about it

Arnav was kidnapped. Kushi was on searching for him.

In between they showed arnav for few episodes.

Kushi saves her husband. And barun return to show.

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Kissi ne sach hi kaha hai inthazar ka phal vansh hota hai

Hahaha!! Vansh is definitely worth the wait

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Arnav was kidnapped. Kushi was on searching for him.

In between they showed arnav for few episodes.

Kushi saves her husband. And barun return to show.

Whatever it is, nothing beats IMMJ 2 for me as I love RiAnsh the most

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".