Sujz..🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sujz..🤗
Hoga last moment pe sab honga....Originally posted by: blackhole
even I feel that... Just hope k Ani ki aakhen khul jaye... Aur sachh nazar aaye usse
It's because Ani and Mini cringy scenes which viwers didn't like .
I dont even know if they will allow her even near MiniPeople won't believe her for sure but why I feel Ani will believe her if such scene comes. And Sayantani will make Mini confess or blurt out atleast something...
Mini is a lady of noble status. Such women shouldnt touch her...
As per that era...
Though Mini isnt even an ounce of nobility
Nothing new Sujz as of now....
Abhi tak mera drabble pe review nahi diya..!
Thank you so much😳Your words are beyond description Alexia❤️ Becoming fan of you words❤️
After lunch😛
Done 👍🏼
Deserve bhi karte h tera bidu koi bechara nhi h vo 😆