A/N
Well, this is not any announcement, it's something you already know...I'm not continuing the story...maybe I'll put the complete version on Wattpad? Who knows?
Ciao everyone, ily all❤️🤗
Follow me on Wattpad: iamsanya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
A/N
Well, this is not any announcement, it's something you already know...I'm not continuing the story...maybe I'll put the complete version on Wattpad? Who knows?
Ciao everyone, ily all❤️🤗
Follow me on Wattpad: iamsanya
It's upsetting but I can totally understand the lack of motivation. Thank you for those stories. 🤗Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
A/N
Well, this is not any announcement, it's something you already know...I'm not continuing the story...maybe I'll put the complete version on Wattpad? Who knows?
Ciao everyone, ily all❤️🤗
Follow me on Wattpad: iamsanya
Oh, btw, I'd be glad if it's continued in the future. 😁