Good night dear🤗
I also need to go now
Bye bye guys
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good night dear🤗
I also need to go now
Bye bye guys
Originally posted by: BrienneOfTarth
Ridz be thinking in her mind at that time - Lo aa gayi The Vansh Raisinghania ki ek aur theory. 😳
N he will start with daadi kehti hai pati ki theories sunne se patni ko pati ke baare mein bahut saari baatein jaanane ko mil sakti hai..🤣
Safe journey.
If I don't fall asleep with my.phone on my face - I may peak In its 11:18pm here
Hahaha no issues dear.. the same happens with me too. IF is an addiction n that too with RiAnsh.. double addictive..🤣
Originally posted by: BrienneOfTarth
Me too off to sleep. Good nyt friends. Kal milte hai. ❤️
Gn Ankita 🤗
Tc
See ya tomorrow 🤗
Gn Nadia tc.. god bless🤗
Good night Nadia
When will voot upload October 2nd’s episode?
Originally posted by: asingh23
When will voot upload October 2nd’s episode?
It’s a mystery . . No one knows.
😆 Never underestimate the power of the uploader on voot..🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆 Never underestimate the power of the uploader on voot..🤣
Hahahaha good one!
I can’t watch till much later anyway so it doesn’t effect me as much. I also don’t pay for it . .part of cable package.