Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Su94

Found SuVan's coping mechanisms today:

Chewing gum and donning aviators, in that order.

So true😆

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I enjoyed the taunts and bitterness charging between these two today. Another good episode for me. It ended way too soon.😵

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i feel suman has gone through a lot...she's also become independent emotionally and job -wise too...that's why she doesnt want to get back into relationships so soon hence she doesnt want ppl to expect too much from her...

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aftermath..

I enjoyed the taunts and bitterness charging between these two today. Another good episode for me. It ended way too soon.😵

Yes, a lot was conveyed through all the conversations with each other and in front of each other, in their dialogues and body language. I don't know if may be it's because I keep an ITV viewer's psyche while watching this show but I hoped their reactions, especially Suman's because she has more reasons to be shocked seeing him like this, could have been better. It's clear from her FBs later that she had no clue he had stayed back which is also weird considering she's been fighting the court case for 7 years with no knowledge of the Malhotra family's doings and goings-on.

We can expect a trail of incidents that dig up the past and the relevant FBs like the cannon today and the wound dressing tomorrow. With no major import or revival of feelings or realisations. Just recollections of favourite SuVan moments that will be almost instantly dismissed. Want to see what incident have they planned in real time, 7 years hence, to take their story forward.

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, a lot was conveyed through all the conversations with each other and in front of each other, in their dialogues and body language. I don't know if may be it's because I keep an ITV viewer's psyche while watching this show but I hoped their reactions, especially Suman's because she has more reasons to be shocked seeing him like this, could have been better. It's clear from her FBs later that she had no clue he had stayed back which is also weird considering she's been fighting the court case for 7 years with no knowledge of the Malhotra family's doings and goings-on.

We can expect a trail of incidents that dig up the past and the relevant FBs like the cannon today and the wound dressing tomorrow. With no major import or revival of feelings or realisations. Just recollections of favourite SuVan moments that will be almost instantly dismissed. Want to see what incident have they planned in real time, 7 years hence, to take their story forward.

I didn't get the impression that she was completely unaware. Just that its different to hear of something and see it in person. Recalling those old scenes could just be a way of remembering how much has changed. Or just wondering why. 

Su94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i feel suman has gone through a lot...she's also become independent emotionally and job -wise too...that's why she doesnt want to get back into relationships so soon hence she doesn't want ppl to expect too much from her...

Right now, she only wants to enshrine her late father and his memories in herself. She wants to ensure he gets justice, she wants to save his house, she wants to excel in her profession the way her father foresaw for her. Her feelings for Shravan are an added complication right now, especially since he's back. (Not that we know what Shravan's memories did to her all these years that were skipped for us, the audience.) She needs to know how to segregate the two people and her feelings for them which are all entangled in her head, given the circumstances of her father's death. Until then, she can't paint any kind of picture with Shravan and herself in the same frame. Either it's the verdict of the case which completely absolves Devraj of his involvement in her father's death or it's some incident (or series of incidents) that makes her realise her guilt over her father's demise has been misplaced and projected onto Shravan. That loving Shravan and thinking of a future with him is in no way an insult to her father's memory. The latter route has also been explored by other shows on ITV where one of the lead's family is responsible for the other lead losing something valuable but their love overcomes this hurdle in the end where the innocent isn't punished for the family's crimes. Have to see what track our show chooses to take and I also hope it could be slightly different and unexpected. Depends on the writers.

Edited by Su94 - 3 years ago
Su94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malikakas

I didn't get the impression that she was completely unaware. Just that its different to hear of something and see it in person. Recalling those old scenes could just be a way of remembering how much has changed. Or just wondering why. 

Her flashbacks clearly showed that she assumed he had gone to the States forever like he had planned. She also remembered her father believing in Shravan and Shravan's acknowledgement of the same. They missed the FB where she reads Vijay's letter to Shravan hoping he could have planned to join the army instead. That was a very significant memory. And her consternation at hearing "Captain" Shravan Malhotra was evident.

Edited by Su94 - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Right now, she only wants to enshrine her late father and his memories in herself. She wants to ensure he gets justice, she wants to save his house, she wants to excel in her profession the way her father foresaw for her. Her feelings for Shravan are an added complication right now, especially since he's back. (Not that we know what Shravan's memories did to her all these years that were skipped for us, the audience.) She needs to know how to segregate the two people and her feelings for them which are all entangled in her head, given the circumstances of her father's death. Until then, she can't paint any kind of picture with Shravan and herself in the same frame. Either it's the verdict of the case which completely absolves Devraj's of his involvement in her father's death or it's some incident (or series of incidents) that makes her realise her guilt over her father's demise has been misplaced and projected onto Shravan. That loving Shravan and thinking of a future with him is in no way an insult to her father's memory. The latter route has also been explored by other shows on ITV where one of the lead's family is responsible for the other lead losing something valuable but their love overcomes this hurdle in the end where the innocent isn't punished for the family's crimes. Have to see what track our show chooses to take and I also hope it could be slightly different and unexpected. Depends on the writers.

yes deciphering between her love for shravan vs vijay...lets see the mystery of devraj bc i feel she's hiding something but also wants this case to be khatam ASAP...lets see..