Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is just perfect Lavanya Thank youuuuuuu 🤗
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
This is just perfect Lavanya Thank youuuuuuu 🤗
Glad you liked it🤗❤️
Should I finalize this one? Or wait for some time?
From my side its final 😳 but let's wait for Shona, Lalz n others. Wait I am telling them to come n see it 😉Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Glad you liked it🤗❤️
Should I finalize this one? Or wait for some time?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Alexia granted me the permission
Thanks Mod❤️
So here we go...
Created two headers for the story index pls choose one!
If you want any changes in the header do tell🤗
Or should I try one more time?
I like the second one but the pattern of 1st one, I mean the pic of 2nd and the way you represent it in the 1st one... Can it be interchanged
Picture blur kyun dikh raha hai Lavy?
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
From my side its final 😳 but let's wait for Shona, Lalz n others. Wait I am telling them to come n see it 😉
Thanks❤️
bhaloo❤️. It's good dear🤗
Originally posted by: shadow18
I like the second one but the pattern of 1st one, I mean the pic of 2nd and the way you represent it in the 1st one... Can it be interchanged
Yes I can....will rearrange it and post in sometime....should the font be the same ya 1st wala font choose karu?