Yesterday Aura came live on Insta. Right? Any spoilers ?Woahhhh. Party time for us #teamBiMa🥳🥳
Watch his live and update us here😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yesterday Aura came live on Insta. Right? Any spoilers ?Woahhhh. Party time for us #teamBiMa🥳🥳
Watch his live and update us here😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFwKYnkloor/?igshid=a2tm8ptsxdw9
Bidu will be live now I will scream that I love Binoy bidu ❤️🤣Please tell me I love you once🤣
🤣🤣
Why is he coming live?? 😆
mood off ho gya hoga sabko...Originally posted by: listmist
Yup that might be the reason
I saw kaka ka story kal he shared about the that rape incident
TBH, some people are monsters.....Corona should've killed them first!🤬
I'll try😆Woahhhh. Party time for us #teamBiMa🥳🥳
Watch his live and update us here😆
Areey actor hai kyu nhi aaega🤣...
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
exactly...
Initial episodes were best... That's time to they had drama but still it was bearable.. Now
I wish they end this track ASAP....
Just a bit faith in writers that they will end this track on good note...
I badly wish gauri and have lil hope on writer's. Hope they won't damage Ani's character much and won't make him dumbest guy.
Yes end this track asap.
Originally posted by: caller123
Yes. Please. Now you have shown extreme level of her. Either change her to positive character or end her character .
Exactly. Can't tolerate her crap more.!
Would it be acceptable if she changes into a positive character? Then ani would always have a soft corner for her
How will ani have soft corner on her, if he knows about all her cheap plans . For him she can't be a trustable person but she can be positive and rectify her mistake by being a good sista to bon