oh koi na....lets see when she is going to be in red sari then...one thing is for sure.....rey will add that also in his montage of red color....for next time he wants to get lost 




Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
oh koi na....lets see when she is going to be in red sari then...one thing is for sure.....rey will add that also in his montage of red color....for next time he wants to get lost 




Nats...online screenshot share kaise share karte hai ? jey told that day..i forgot it......
Originally posted by: Natashapaul
Caption ❤️
@Vswarup, I guess the red saree is not from birthday celebs then 😔
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFumyNaJh5r/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
it seems they are having a poll online for PB Vs CS....and PB voting is very low....anyone interested in voting....
it seems they are having a poll online for PB Vs CS....and PB voting is very low....anyone interested in voting....
Where is the poll
Originally posted by: Natashapaul
Caption ❤️
@Vswarup, I guess the red saree is not from birthday celebs then 😔
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFumyNaJh5r/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I believe Red Saree is from maan shaadi sequence
Nats...online screenshot share kaise share karte hai ? jey told that day..i forgot it......
Upload it online to some portal, Jey suggested imgur and share the link here!
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I believe Red Saree is from maan shaadi sequence
Whenever it is....it is going to be epic ❤️
I am so waiting to see this time....what will rey end up burning 😃
Originally posted by: Natashapaul
Upload it online to some portal, Jey suggested imgur and share the link here!
Thanks dear ❤️
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I believe Red Saree is from maan shaadi sequence
We have a BTS of Aneri in a lehenga too 😆 Mutiple rituals, possible!