tujhme rab dikhta .. ❤️Moi rewatching repeat telecast ....RiAnsh scenes❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
tujhme rab dikhta .. ❤️Moi rewatching repeat telecast ....RiAnsh scenes❤️
Ishani u better get hold of ur life...take care of urself and ur baby rather than planning and plotting how to make bachi life hell🤪
I hope she is running for Vansh here...
Like Vansh leaving for Dubai in anger without informing her...and she running behind to meet him...
that would be great
I hope she is running for Vansh here...
Like Vansh leaving for Dubai in anger without informing her...and she running behind to meet him...
Ishani u better get hold of ur life...take care of urself and ur baby rather than planning and plotting how to make bachi life hell🤪
usko mood swings aa rahe hai so woh pehle pagal thi hi abhi puri pagal ho gayi hai gusse mein..😆
usko bas bacchi se badla lena hai.. chilli soup se chain nahi mila...
I hope she is running for Vansh here...
Like Vansh leaving for Dubai in anger without informing her...and she running behind to meet him...
Patidev se judaai ek pal bhi ganwara nahi...😆
I hope she is running for Vansh here...
Like Vansh leaving for Dubai in anger without informing her...and she running behind to meet him...
Let hope so
Moi think She is running to save her life🤔
I hope she is running for Vansh here...
Like Vansh leaving for Dubai in anger without informing her...and she running behind to meet him...
I feel she is scared after seeing something.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
usko mood swings aa rahe hai so woh pehle pagal thi hi abhi puri pagal ho gayi hai gusse mein..😆
usko bas bacchi se badla lena hai.. chilli soup se chain nahi mila...
Really what is she even doing? This kitchen politics dekhana zaruri hai kya serial mein?