So they went to Nariman Point for celebrations🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So they went to Nariman Point for celebrations🥳🥳
So they went to Nariman Point for celebrations🥳🥳
Yeah Viral ya Pandey agar Pap karde toh🤣
Can Sid too drop a hint and finish off our today's celebrations in style?😆
Totally off topic but bear with me
Shahrukh and Gauri have always been special to me.. After my parents separated, I needed that one couple to hold onto so that my faith in the foundation of marriage is not shaken.. And these two provided me just that.. their family has always felt like my own.. in the past few years, Suhana's exposure on SM had disappointed me a bit.. I get she was a young girl but still I somehow expected better.. and today, I am glad to see that security and confidence in her that is so characteristic of Shahrukh and Gauri.. her response to the vile trolling has truly left me impressed..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFugYlIHC-7/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
Sidnaaz night out at marine drive. Yaar koi fan photo.kheech lo.plzz😂.
Seems they r celebrating the anniversary in their own way
So hyderabad comes to party too. Good to see bowlers having a good day in ipl for a change. Now all teams have won atleast one match .
The competition this season is very good. No team can be written off.
Pandey ji ne itna acha mauka gawa dia
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Totally off topic but bear with me
Shahrukh and Gauri have always been special to me.. After my parents separated, I needed that one couple to hold onto so that my faith in the foundation of marriage is not shaken.. And these two provided me just that.. their family has always felt like my own.. in the past few years, Suhana's exposure on SM had disappointed me a bit.. I get she was a young girl but still I somehow expected better.. and today, I am glad to see that security and confidence in her that is so characteristic of Shahrukh and Gauri.. her response to the vile trolling has truly left me impressed..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFugYlIHC-7/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
I loved this post
She actually gives me witty srk vibes but with her own style
Loved that she addressed trolls 🙌
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Totally off topic but bear with me
Shahrukh and Gauri have always been special to me.. After my parents separated, I needed that one couple to hold onto so that my faith in the foundation of marriage is not shaken.. And these two provided me just that.. their family has always felt like my own.. in the past few years, Suhana's exposure on SM had disappointed me a bit.. I get she was a young girl but still I somehow expected better.. and today, I am glad to see that security and confidence in her that is so characteristic of Shahrukh and Gauri.. her response to the vile trolling has truly left me impressed..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFugYlIHC-7/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
good to see her handling it well and on her own too! Nice to see such confidence
Yeah Viral ya Pandey agar Pap karde toh🤣
🤣