Rudhita VM: Aasman me jab tak

Prit_007 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#1

Hey guys ๐Ÿค—Missing you all ๐Ÿ˜˜ I know sabka mood thoda off hoga after watching Mini's marriage proposal ๐Ÿ˜† to ye post kar rahi. I know it's not good but wanted to make one for 100th episode and in short time made this short vm๐Ÿ˜†Enough of my rant. Here is vm


Created

Last reply

Replies

19

Views

937

Users

10

Likes

17

Frequent Posters

Ariel6 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#2

A big thanks n hug to you Prit! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ I always wanted a vm on them in this particular song n my wish suddenly got fulfilled, it's like a big surprise for me! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

you should have used the full song though, thoda sa baki tha ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Ariel6 - 6 years ago
Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#3

Prit you made me so emotional re๐Ÿ˜ญ. Perfect song selection. Lyrics are so subtle and soothing.. It's really a good work Prit. I loved it..โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Short and sweet yet more complex delicately picturising their relationship...๐Ÿ‘

Next Vm "Chahton ke duniya mein dekh aisa hota hai" pe bana de behen.. I want full song. Saara ghane cover kar lena 7mins ka๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ

HBWPA5WPR2RN2OPY thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#4

Its beautiful prit..

Great song selection..

Every lyric was suiting the scene you chose.

Absolutely loved it..

I hope you guys keep on showering us with these beautiful vms.. Especially till this Ani Mini torture doesn't get over๐Ÿค—

bubblesort thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: Prit_007

Hey guys ๐Ÿค—Missing you all ๐Ÿ˜˜ I know sabka mood thoda off hoga after watching Mini's marriage proposal ๐Ÿ˜† to ye post kar rahi. I know it's not good but wanted to make one for 100th episode and in short time made this short vm๐Ÿ˜†Enough of my rant. Here is vm


Beautiful VM prit ๐Ÿ˜

Soma84 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#6

The lyrics of the song and the story of Anirudh-Bondita matches so well... Lovely vm ๐Ÿ˜. (P.S reminded of SSR ๐Ÿ˜ข)

Prit_007 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: Ariel6

A big thanks n hug to you Prit! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ I always wanted a vm on them in this particular song n my wish suddenly got fulfilled, it's like a big surprise for me! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

you should have used the full song though, thoda sa baki tha ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you Jesmin๐Ÿค—

Actually maine downloaded episodes delete kar diye the to thode se ke liye hi thode episodes download karne padte ๐Ÿ˜†

Prit_007 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: Home786

Prit you made me so emotional re๐Ÿ˜ญ. Perfect song selection. Lyrics are so subtle and soothing.. It's really a good work Prit. I loved it..โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Short and sweet yet more complex delicately picturising their relationship...๐Ÿ‘

Next Vm "Chahton ke duniya mein dekh aisa hota hai" pe bana de behen.. I want full song. Saara ghane cover kar lena 7mins ka๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aww thank you Shaheen ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Banaungi par 7 min ke song ke liye time jyada chahiye to baad me bana dungi ๐Ÿ˜Š

Waise v maine ye song kabhi suna nhi sunna v hoga.

Prit_007 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: Rashi_garg

Its beautiful prit..

Great song selection..

Every lyric was suiting the scene you chose.

Absolutely loved it..

I hope you guys keep on showering us with these beautiful vms.. Especially till this Ani Mini torture doesn't get over๐Ÿค—

Thank you Rashi โค๏ธ

@bold: I'll try ๐Ÿ˜Š

Prit_007 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: bubblesort

Beautiful VM prit ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you Sume โค๏ธ

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".