It didn't take long, but I feel better. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It didn't take long, but I feel better. 😆
He shouldn't even have said that!
I don't want to think about it, otherwise I'll find him a torture he won't be ready to accept!
why does it seems that dadi's anger is getting redirect towards archit.....he is wrong for sure...but still havent reached torture level...according to me....
ROFL 
Poor Rey....aj bhut disappointing day hai uska....
How should it be interpreted? 🤣
why does it seems that dadi's anger is getting redirect towards archit.....he is wrong for sure...but still havent reached torture level...according to me....
She knows that Rey doesn't like Archit, so she has to put up Rey's head as well.
Rey never sees clearly when Archit is around, so she knows how to handle Rey.
When I saw the pre-cap and she smiled, I wanted to throw water in her face! 🤬
I don’t know about us but Rey will interpret it as - kuch kuch hota hai for archit
In today's episode, what was the shape of the cake Rey baked?
I was just thinking about him complaining about Chit's heart on top of name but from my memory seems like he baked a heart shaped cake only 😆 What shape was it actually? we never got the full cake shot, only angle shots.
Edit:
Checked, it's a heart only 🤣 Rey is lost 😆
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I don’t know about us but Rey will interpret it as - kuch kuch hota hai for archit
And I'm gonna hit him for it 😆
PS : I'm still waiting for a message on Pranati and Jagnu's analysis!