🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I ordered cake and chocolates as was finding difficult to order namkeen with msg 😆! Sid ke Ghar and hope that man posts it 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I ordered cake and chocolates as was finding difficult to order namkeen with msg 😆! Sid ke Ghar and hope that man posts it 😆
Nooo! Really? You too? 😳This is a contagion of another sort now 🤣Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I ordered cake and chocolates as was finding difficult to order namkeen with msg 😆! Sid ke Ghar and hope that man posts it 😆
I dun have any concerns, I just dun like wasting money😆, dun know how the other person would value that!!! So why to even bother!?I don’t gift much either and whenever there is a do, have express instructions out not to gift me either. Clutter concerns.
Nooo! Really? You too? 😳This is a contagion of another sort now 🤣
I just couldn’t hold myself as Sid didn’t post anything so I had to send to his address 🤣
🤣Oh God!! This is too much!!Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I just couldn’t hold myself as Sid didn’t post anything so I had to send to his address 🤣
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
I dun have any concerns, I just dun like wasting money😆, dun know how the other person would value that!!! So why to even bother!?
Uma, I m surprised myself and so are everyone at GC that I have ordered 😆! I still can’t believe I did that 😆
I meant clutter concerns in receiving gifts 😆 I don’t gift anyone who doesn’t need anything, as in, those who have the means to buy for themselves, as a policy since years.Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
I dun have any concerns, I just dun like wasting money😆, dun know how the other person would value that!!! So why to even bother!?
m catcher🤣, and that's okay🤣Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Uma, I m surprised myself and so are everyone at GC that I have ordered 😆! I still can’t believe I did that 😆
Kya re 😆Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I just couldn’t hold myself as Sid didn’t post anything so I had to send to his address 🤣