Heya Gladiator!
I am okay
How are you doing?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Heya Gladiator!
I am okay
How are you doing?
You wish 😆😆Originally posted by: QUPQ5RFGIYY5CJ2Q
Results started?
Hopefully the tournament will return to India somedayyeah Covid-19 sab ki band baja di
some good players backed out due to this
exactly 20-20 is always entertaining and exciting
The situation is so bad at the moment. It has affected every sport.
Originally posted by: O3A57VGPF3YHS2LD
Results started?
Leena is here, so hopefully will start soon, hola Grim🥳
I have been okayOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
How have you been??
How are you doing?
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Hopefully the tournament will return to India someday
The situation is so bad at the moment. It has affected every sport.
Agreed and it doesnt seem to decline either, the number keep increasing everyday
Very very bad Nita