Rey is not a party here madam😆
Out of context🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rey is not a party here madam😆
Out of context🤣
Originally posted by: Naturegirl99
Legit 🤣🤣 Till Reyansh doesn't grab Prani and hug her infront of him screaming ye meri wife/gf hai I'm gonna cheer like hell 🤣 On a serious note I love the character. At this point if her ever turns negative it's against his sketch so that will just be cvs doing the easy thing
Rey should do that, I"ll lose it I swear 🤣
Only problem, our boy does the exact opposite 😆
i get that ....when he is talking to pranati.....
and completely opposite reaction when he is talking to archit
the causal way they both go to a side and talk is
Accurate description 🤣
Originally posted by: Sonia.KN
Yeh Chant Chalaak Ladki mujhe use karke apna ullu sidhaa kar rahi hai...I rest my case.Ispe Daddi ka bhoot chadda hai...Arre oh Kesar jhaadu toh laana
Bad world this is🤣
Free help and client not interested...
My little brain is not working like Dadi... I'm seedha saadha straight and honest girl like pranati😳
I'm resigning from your case.. I don't want to fight with two reyansh by reminding his weekness🤣🤣
For me only jugnu matters
i get that ....when he is talking to pranati.....
and completely opposite reaction when he is talking to archit
the causal way they both go to a side and talk is
Yesterday sorry today😆
He was pissed off when pranati was urging him to go home.. he asked her straight..who is waiting for you there that they don't even remembered your birthday🤣
Originally posted by: Natashapaul
Rey should do that, I"ll lose it I swear 🤣
Only problem, our boy does the exact opposite 😆
Me too...I can imagine the day he accepts in front of everyone what she means to him....gives me chills...
One can wish right...wishing 🌲 we need your help
Yesterday sorry today😆
He was pissed off when pranati was urging him to go home.. he asked her straight..who is waiting for you there that they don't even remembered your birthday🤣
I wanted to kill him for that... 😡
I didn't check Readlo thread yet.. I'm having some work... So going off..
Will come online tomorrow night only
Will read all Readlo posts then😛
I didn't check Readlo thread yet.. I'm having some work... So going off..
Will come online tomorrow night only
Will read all Readlo posts then😛
Okay 🤗