I've already started imagining it now🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I've already started imagining it now🤣
Wiki is really advance thinking about future 🤣😂. Kabhi na kabhi tu ho sakhta haina 😂🤣
Yes but it will take time na....wiki has already given a name to Vani's child...and yaha toh abhi tak bechara veer apni wife ko pata raha h😆
Originally posted by: Manu_986
I've already started imagining it now🤣
Control Manu Control your emotions and imagination😆
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
Yes but it will take time na....wiki has already given a name to Vani's child...and yaha toh abhi tak bechara veer apni wife ko pata raha h😆
Yup it is time taking. Pata nhi bechara veer aur kitna wait karey ga 🤣😂. Bani sabky samney tu my Darling husband bolti hai aur akely mein shut up and don't touch me 😂
Now we have a new topic to discuss, naming ceremony for Vani's child😆😆
Poor Veer 😆
hehe😆 that's what I cannot do🤣 still I've to.... Before it turns wild🤣
Naagin gin gin gin.. Vani dance coming coming