Yeh I think preesha should wear more saree☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeh I think preesha should wear more saree☺️
🤗
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Yeh I think preesha should wear more saree☺️
seconding u aishu.................
the look she have during child care people visiting K house...
open hair... the simple cotton designer saree....
it suit her alot 😆☺️
Ramya welcome back in ur old form..... stunnerz..... newbiese direct big promotion 🤣
i just love the way he pulls her chin up
the lehenga she had during Haldi wala ceremony f BB shaadi...
tat also was pretty.....
not only RU i was also mesmerized seeing her ☺️
watch the SR next day epsd. tooo... mrng moment is also funny....
then its fun from epsd 49... the entry f child care...
Yeah,I too liked this episode..RuSha scene❤️
Originally posted by: girlTalks
i just love the way he pulls her chin up
that whole epsd was RUSHiouss....
Ru was nt able to leave her for a moment....
the waist hold............ ufff.....
btwn i m fan if RUSHA waist hold☺️
Yeah,I too liked this episode..RuSha scene❤️
sweet heart... kyaa hua... mooch aagaayaa...
we should act lovey dovey....
Pr:: ok i will do
Ru: wt.. do
Pr: acting...
Ru.: lovey dovey
And he suddenly caught her waist... 🤣🤣 as he was so waiting for the chance
Ramya welcome back in ur old form..... stunnerz..... newbiese direct big promotion 🤣
😆thanks,but all credit goes to RuSha..😛