Nopes...nahi patta😭
If you find the meaning contact me @lavytheinnocentfoodiesleepyheadwholoveschocolatesandstorybooks😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nopes...nahi patta😭
If you find the meaning contact me @lavytheinnocentfoodiesleepyheadwholoveschocolatesandstorybooks😉
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Same....I am still trying...
My friend tried teaching me for 3 days but I guess I am a bad learner 🤣
It's Lil bit of your tongue placement work...🤣
Originally posted by: SA7QJ7TZ5IEUXG4G
After seeing Suman today...don't know why I was so shocked....that I ate a whole chocolate bar...I'm on a guilt trip now...😭
Never regret eating chocolates
Then I guess my tongue is yet learning the placement procedure🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nopes...nahi patta😭
If you find the meaning contact me @lavytheinnocentfoodiesleepyheadwholoveschocolatesandstorybooks😉
were you aiming for a long email or wrong email? domain name miss ho geyaji......fake hain OK but this fake over fake looks like.......🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Then I guess my tongue is yet learning the placement procedure🤣
As long as it's not replacement will work........🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Never regret eating chocolates
I am not regretting eating it but for the amount I consumed........
yeah but i think it'll us bc i think its what 2am or something in india ?
yeah but i think it'll us bc i think its what 2am or something in india ?
Yes, I just checked and it's 2 AM....in India....if I understand correctly they have only 1-time zone correct?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5