Are there are people here who...?- Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

157

Views

10.4k

Users

36

Likes

155

Frequent Posters

7KYVNVHVC2Z5KIU6 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#91

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.


Never ever had a crush on anyone. I don't really get how attraction works even though I've seen so many romantic movies.. its one of those things you gotta feel to get (at least for me).


Wow 😦 I find that so powerful though.


I’ve only ever had crushes my entire life. I won’t even recognise my own mother without my glasses (blind as a bat) and have mistook a tree as a person in the past (had a one sided conversation in the dark), but yet I’d recognise my crush of the season kilometres away in the distance from his ankles alone 😆

IGDIATNKEGI4WCZD thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#92

After reading this thread, i feel no more pathetic 😂😂😭😂😂

Edit congrats hadia


We were kids back in 2013 when we started on this forum n now u r married ⭐️

Edited by AbhayKapoor12 - 6 years ago
TMKOC_MY thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#93

Category 1 and sooner will be number 2 ):)

C6AMBM7JU4HDGXPK thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#94

Originally posted by: FingerFetish


Wow 😦 I find that so powerful though.


I’ve only ever had crushes my entire life. I won’t even recognise my own mother without my glasses (blind as a bat) and have mistook a tree as a person in the past (had a one sided conversation in the dark), but yet I’d recognise my crush of the season kilometres away in the distance from his ankles alone 😆


I can't tell whether you're being serious or humoro-caustic like always. 🤪

C6AMBM7JU4HDGXPK thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#95


Er, by correctly guessing that you got married young?

7KYVNVHVC2Z5KIU6 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#96

Originally posted by: YAXCWRBPBRUOKXZ2


I can't tell whether you're being serious or humoro-caustic like always. 🤪


For once in my life, I honestly wish I was joking. Everything in that comment is unfortunately based on a true story 😆

Edited by FingerFetish - 6 years ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
#97

Originally posted by: NQNUPUQFP7DV6PB7


I can't tell whether you're being serious or humoro-caustic like always. 🤪


Omg no it happens. I can sense my crush. Its like 6th sense 😆

Posted: 6 years ago
#98

Originally posted by: NLSXNQ4VFBQ2LDWD

After reading this thread, i feel no more pathetic 😂😂😭😂😂

Edit congrats hadia


We were kids back in 2013 when we started on this forum n now u r married ⭐️

Thankyou 😳

C6AMBM7JU4HDGXPK thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#99

Originally posted by: FingerFetish


For once in my life, I honestly wish I was joking. Everything in that comment is unfortunately based on a true story 😆


At which age do you plan to get married? I think you're 26. Correct me if I'm wrong.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 7EOSNJT3NE77L267


At which age do you plan to get married? I think you're 26. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The way you are being Sima Taparia of BWF right now 😆

At the end of year, you will have all of ours biodata and likes and dislikes and can open your own matrimony business to get us all married.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2iwOrVPr3c
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 6 months ago

https://x.com/iewangoalskiiii/status/2035750618812563592 https://x.com/93KIWIXCALAMITY/status/2035964182483607624...

https://x.com/iewangoalskiiii/status/2035750618812563592
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".