Originally posted by: intruderfast
Kyaa uma. Aadha match chodke nahi jaate😆.Aur itnii jaldi kyun some kaa. In ur timezone , it wasnt that late.
1 over mein that tewatia changed the scene.
Yup csk needs to reassess. They have such slow starts. Imho murali vijay needs to go and dhoni shld come max after 2 down. Dhoni cant win you matches if he comes after 15th over
I go to sleep at 8.45 or 9 pm baba. Wake up at 4 😆. So unless it’s a good game whatever the team, I quit and watch the replays later. But this was a real loss 😐 Ab mujhe kaise pata Tewatia mein achanak bhoot chadhega 😆 Jokes apart, no wonder he’s a pinch hitter. Sanju Samson though... that’s a Mallu there 🥳😆
Murali Vijay needs to go home- so not in form. I hope Rayudu returns before it’s too late from his hamstring injury. And why even have someone like New Zealand’s leftie Santner with a batting avg of 30+ if not to play them? 😳 Are the likes of him and Bravo a fashion statement on the benches or anything? 😵I am disgusted with their overall team management.