no problem i was also going to apologize as i was sleeping in the noon ..😆
That's good...you got a nice nap...then...& ready for Monday...I may have to do half and a half... let's see... Yom Kippur...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
no problem i was also going to apologize as i was sleeping in the noon ..😆
That's good...you got a nice nap...then...& ready for Monday...I may have to do half and a half... let's see... Yom Kippur...
yeah hopefully some sports or something...
Next week...will be many...new things...guess...in the show...
u working on yom kippur as well? man, the schedule is just so erratic this year..Originally posted by: 2QDA6I5KJBOVCH4N
That's good...you got a nice nap...then...& ready for Monday...I may have to do half and a half... let's see... Yom Kippur...
yeah would like to see this...plus like those KKHH type moments and all...at least a basketball match would suffice since we r basketball fans 😆esp since in the army public school they used to play basketball..Originally posted by: M7I5I6N2YATQH5G6
Next week...will be many...new things...guess...in the show...
i know but they dunked was good..Originally posted by: OJBJL7MBMP4XICFH
Yeah....but they lost.......😭
Originally posted by: KU43ZCHR72WQAOKW
Where do you read WU? Is there any good place to read in the net?
telly update
I read WU from that site
or Telly express
Thank you, buddy...I will create a Telly viewers paradise...🤣
i know but they dunked was good..
They're a pretty young team...need to improve the resilience.....
yeah would like to see this...plus like those KKHH type moments and all...at least a basketball match would suffice since we r basketball fans 😆esp since in the army public school they used to play basketball..
Basketball would be great...Is American football popular in India? Guess..Saheeb was the one who had issues with sports.... the rest looks good at it...
u working on yom kippur as well? man, the schedule is just so erratic this year..
Yes...have to work buddy.......
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5