Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: malikakas

Yeah a bit of bitterness and angst is fine. But i don’t want to see shravan going out of his way to hurt her in revenge. 

bold:Haan! Plus he has to be professional. I wouldn't want to see him get demoted as a result when I'm sure he must have done really well to have risen to the rank of major so quickly. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i dont think he's in revenge mode...revenge is a bit too extreme...his purpose was to clear the disgrace his father + the discrimination of civilian vs army..thats not revenge

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: coolniki

More than revenge I think Shravan will behave in the same manner as how Tiwari's did with him and his family. He will go for tit for tat because Shravan is not a vindictive person.

yes thats the thing...he's only responding in the way he's treated..he still loves her but its just to clear the misconception she & the world developed back all thanks to triple B or BBB (Brigadier Buddhao Brainwashing) 

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: malikakas

Wants revenge? Seriously? Certainly shravan should be able to understand that she lost her father. It’s not her fault that devraj was arrested. I really hope they don’t lose the essence of the characters. 

Lol as of its  shravan's fault that tiwari died by your very own logic then. 

They better not make it a character thing best thing is to do is to make it a situational thing now 

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Lol as of its  shravan's fault that tiwari died by your very own logic then. 

They better not make it a character thing best thing is to do is to make it a situational thing now 

Technically Shrvan's dad is charged with Vijay's death though. Also Shravan and Suman's relationship had an irreversible emotional consequence on Suman's final relationship with her dad. Something that can never truly be healed. So Suman being angry with Shravan makes sense (although I think she is more angry with herself anyways). But even in her situation I don't think revenge would fit her character either. Justice for her dad, yes. But not going out of her way to hurt Shravan. 

But in Shravan's case I don't really buy that with time he could not emotionally understand what Suman was going through at that moment to be so angry as to want revenge. If Devraj manufactured a vest that was faulty and contributed to Vijay's death either knowingly or unknowingly then there is a level of culpability there. That would not be the Tiwari's fault.