Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Yes do you remember we had a sheep question and many answered sallu and spb as their favourite😳
I remember getting taken aback when they started using someone else for Salman’s playback. Up until then I used to think it was Salman himself who was singing his songs.😆. Their voices blended that much. To be honest, I don’t think I have ever enjoyed Salman’s appearances as much after SPB stopped singing for him.
Apparently I cannot post the links here. Can someone please post the link for ‘Ye raat aur ye doori’ from Andaaz Apna Apna.
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
I remember getting taken aback when they started using someone else for Salman’s playback. Up until then I used to think it was Salman himself who was singing his songs.😆. Their voices blended that much. To be honest, I don’t think I have ever enjoyed Salman’s appearances as much after SPB stopped singing for him.
Apparently I cannot post the links here. Can someone please post the link for ‘Ye raat aur ye doori’ from Andaaz Apna Apna.
Ditto, same! 😆
https://youtu.be/1H0vtkIiPbM
Yes SP Sir's voice went SO well with Salman. His 90s songs, especially those from Salman's movies will never not be on my playlist. ❤️
Legendary duo.
This was all before Salman built the bhai image, as you said. It captured the innocence of Salman's characters to a tee.
Salman has been so lucky in terms of his music. He had the likes of Bala Saab, Sonu, Udit, Kumar Sanu, and KK render their voice for him.
RIP SP Balasubrahmanyam.
N Salman hadnt even met SPB once he hit it big.
https://youtu.be/LX2zshAgECQ?si=u3XqFnC2S4CgsTUT
https://x.com/i/status/2075118174606086153
🔥 after loooong time https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2065822976868806675?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
I had to post this Salman bhai https://x.com/vishalrc007/status/2067103061533974784?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
1