aww... How caring of Binoy... Character ke bahar ja kar care krta hai☺️🤣🤣bola khoon khraaba ho jaana hai toh tum ghar par raho darling warna Ani gya toh Bon ko vapas kon laega?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
aww... How caring of Binoy... Character ke bahar ja kar care krta hai☺️🤣🤣bola khoon khraaba ho jaana hai toh tum ghar par raho darling warna Ani gya toh Bon ko vapas kon laega?
did something good happen?😉
yeah😆Originally posted by: bubblesort
Ho sakta hai , tv ki duniya mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai😆
🤣Yeh bhi sahi hai🤣
I hope nothing bad to happen!Originally posted by: mannu_123
My fears r coming true.. i guess now she would b sent to a brothel😭
I really can't bear this,🥺 if they drag this track for long
Originally posted by: RekaChand
I too want her to stand for herself what can a kid do against the entire village Sume!
I agree Rekha she can't do much😒 but she will try her best and good thing is she remembers Ani words that men and women are equal😊
Yes Sume ! Looking forward for the episode to know how they show it.Originally posted by: bubblesort
I agree Rekha she can't do much😒 but she will try her best and good thing is she remembers Ani words that men and women are equal😊