Check the background- it's the makeup room of EDKV2 team.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFpIDBCBdun/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Best of luck to him and I hope the CVs keep him positive!
Check the background- it's the makeup room of EDKV2 team.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFpIDBCBdun/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Best of luck to him and I hope the CVs keep him positive!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Looking forward to see his equation with KK 💛💛
Thats pretty quick.. like within days
Originally posted by: CHKQCIG4QI6XQENF
Check the background- it's the makeup room of EDKV2 team.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFpIDBCBdun/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Best of luck to him and I hope the CVs keep him positive!
Yes. But he is a civillian I guess. BB won't approve of him if he roams around Sumo😆
Originally posted by: raahiyaan
Yes. But he is a civillian I guess. BB won't approve of him if he roams around Sumo😆
This rule is applicable to Shravan Malhotra only...
Sorry Sharvan Malhotra..
Originally posted by: YYCRAYTMCGBBYVDT
Check the background- it's the makeup room of EDKV2 team.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFpIDBCBdun/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Best of luck to him and I hope the CVs keep him positive!
Mishti...what role he is going to play? That is increasing the tension a bit.......
Originally posted by: raahiyaan
Yes. But he is a civillian I guess. BB won't approve of him if he roams around Sumo😆
Aisa kyun? Kyunki usne military haircut nahi karvaya isliye?
Originally posted by: BLAI3WM3R3KNJXV4
Mishti...what role he is going to play? That is increasing the tension a bit.......
He is going to be the third angle in SuVan love story🥺
Originally posted by: YVNMOWC5TDINFEUV
He is going to be the third angle in SuVan love story🥺
Good morning! Mishti.....🤗
Yikes...beat him up then.....🤣
Good morning! 🤗
Yes🤣bechara
Abhi here time is 11:23 PM ji....so NYC me Abhi night hain Mishtiji......soon morning ho jayegi...so Thanks for advance wish......
This week we will see lits of new things happening in the show...so hold tight for the bumpy ride.......🤣