Hahaha Neelu Maa made some relatable memes
https://twitter.com/Neelanjana_ksg/status/1309891447257051136?s=19
https://twitter.com/Neelanjana_ksg/status/1309578422314627072?s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hahaha Neelu Maa made some relatable memes
https://twitter.com/Neelanjana_ksg/status/1309891447257051136?s=19
https://twitter.com/Neelanjana_ksg/status/1309578422314627072?s=19
Morning no happen but sar mein Dangerous ka alternate ending ghoom raha hai.🤪
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Morning no happen but sar mein Dangerous ka alternate ending ghoom raha hai.🤪
Then write 😀👍
Chalo cya my morning dose over
Now I am trying to discipline myself😳
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Asad only liked Rahul Dravid not 2020 which is why he used to get angry 🤣
Asad did start liking Dhoni later 😉
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Hahaha Neelu Maa made some relatable memes
https://twitter.com/Neelanjana_ksg/status/1309891447257051136?s=19
https://twitter.com/Neelanjana_ksg/status/1309578422314627072?s=19
Human version of Cookie Monster 🤣
KaSha I know you guys are reading this. 😛Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Chalo cya my morning dose over
Now I am trying to discipline myself😳
I am sneezing since morning! I feel like hurt wala Bajaj now 🥺