Poll
Most likely supporting character to be retained post leap?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought since he's the devil in this story he could be there post leap too😆 But I don't think he'll be.
How about he leaves for teerth-yatra?
#raggychachastyle😆
@ B...that's a very good q? and I second that too.........
@ B...where is that place?
I thought since he's the devil in this story he could be there post leap too😆 But I don't think he'll be.
I was thinking why don't any one of us make a thread about which character people dislike most from this show?..........it would be hard to snatch that from that old man........😡
Look...someone voted for BB...I learned that today from Meena and Bucky.......🤣
Kanchan and Bunty
Me is eager to know their professions..
it means Pilgrimage😆
Originally posted by: FF4J42DDP6VJ542N
I was thinking why don't any one of us make a thread about which character people dislike most from this show?..........it would be hard to snatch that from that old man........😡
Everyone knows dadu will win😆
Originally posted by: 74EKI4HVZZY4HLUS
Look...someone voted for BB...I learned that today from Meena and Bucky.......🤣
BB all the way😆