X5B3ANQJCGBFI5WX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#1

hello forumwasis,

after yesterday's episode i was so sad as if my patibabu left me🤣

so to overcome that sadness i made a rudhita vm with some cute scenes so that i could relive those moments.it actually

helped me and i hope you also like it.

hope those beautiful days come back quickly.

here's the YouTube link:

https://youtu.be/Szcx2_g3qbE

Created

Last reply

Replies

20

Views

1.1k

Users

9

Likes

36

Frequent Posters

X5B3ANQJCGBFI5WX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#2

while making this video i realized one thing, bondita always brought smile on Anirudh's face.

whenever she speaks, his face just glows with happiness.

he really adores her a lot.

but yesterday he lost his smile. bon was a blessing for him. he will realise it very soon.

Prit_007 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#3

I love your VMs Muniya❤️It's beautiful ❤️

I am missing my old Rudhita 😭

I was also upset that's why also made a vm but now I won't post it 🤣 after seeing these beautiful vm 😆

X5B3ANQJCGBFI5WX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Prit_007

I love your VMs Muniya❤️It's beautiful ❤️

I am missing my old Rudhita 😭

I was also upset that's why also made a vm but now I won't post it 🤣 after seeing these beautiful vm 😆

aww thank you ❤️

i too miss them.

please post it, i know it will be lovely, we all need something to feel better.

X5B3ANQJCGBFI5WX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#5

thank you ❤️🤗

Prit_007 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: IZBNTEJQZE5ZJHA3

aww thank you ❤️

i too miss them.

please post it, i know it will be lovely, we all need something to feel better.

❤️

It's not that good sista I made it very lazily 😆but going to post. Bana hi liya to post kar deti hoo 😆

X5B3ANQJCGBFI5WX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: Prit_007

❤️

It's not that good sista I made it very lazily 😆but going to post. Bana hi liya to post kar deti hoo 😆

👍🏼😆

shadow18 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#8

Beautiful ❤️

Bs ab to inka hi sahara h, Rudhita reunion tk.

X5B3ANQJCGBFI5WX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: shadow18

Beautiful ❤️

Bs ab to inka hi sahara h, Rudhita reunion tk.

lol 😆yeah ❤️

rmahi25 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#10

Wooowww❤️🤪.... It was a sweet video...Song selection❤️

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".