Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Neem ka lep 🤣 thoda uska muh pe hi daltho koi 🤣 kadwa bolne ka shok haina🤔
🤣
All of this sounds so funny🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Neem ka lep 🤣 thoda uska muh pe hi daltho koi 🤣 kadwa bolne ka shok haina🤔
🤣
All of this sounds so funny🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
For once I want Sumati to stand up for her daughter but I just can't expect it out of her🤔
Me too.! 😈
I hope she does this time.
even wifey wouldn't give that properly she may threw some on him to keep it 😆 last time she gave him on his hand but this time she will throw those onto him 😆
But Bondita won't do that, I know😭
even wifey wouldn't give that properly she may threw some on him to keep it 😆 last time she gave him on his hand but this time she will throw those onto him 😆
So excited for all this
Jaldi wedding day lao yaar
@Bold Kal bhag geya tha na from Mini 😆 I want him to avoid Mini as obviously he can't face her now 🤣Originally posted by: bhshre95
I would love that🤣
I am okay with this separation also
Bass Ani uss mini ke aas paas mandrana nahi chahiye bass😵
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
For once I want Sumati to stand up for her daughter but I just can't expect it out of her🤔
i think this time she will
Yeah. I want her to sunaofy him in real. 😡
Originally posted by: listmist
I hope this is the wedding seq not some pre wedding function😭
But mini boli na usee simple shadi nahi chahiye😭
Phele mujhe kaka se aasha thi ki vo shaadi ke liye inkaar karenge lekin ab unse bhi koi umeed nahi hai😭
And Ani ka to koi bharosa nahi hai
Vaise agar roz ek pre wedding function rakhte hai to 10 th day tak shaadi vale din pauch jayenge🤔
And itni jaldi card print ho gaye Ani ko shak nahi hoga😕
Us zamaane mein koi muhrat vagarh nahi hota tha kya , kaka to unmein vishwas rakhte hai na to itni jaldi shaadi ka muhrat🤓
Me too ☺️