I have to have a hair spa. 😒 Aisa lagta hai jaise kitna kaam kar liya 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have to have a hair spa. 😒 Aisa lagta hai jaise kitna kaam kar liya 😒
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I have to have a hair spa. 😒 Aisa lagta hai jaise kitna kaam kar liya 😒
I did pedicure as usual weekend waching ksg in bath room
https://twitter.com/dmgloops/status/1284059128344666113?s=09
Where's my 😘 kiss man how cute he can be 🤩😳
and baccho this is called as EXTRAAA
I will post naya gif in naya at. 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I will post naya gif in naya at. 😆
😆Ok
Ankie ka fav goat
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CEyJdfGBSeL/?igshid=1ittpsryjsn33