I love this video the most of Jia and K. The way she is holding on to him asking him to pick up 🥺 https://www.instagram.com/p/B346lXzh5bV/?igshid=14uvtmulbciv8 and the way she smothered him with sloppy kisses 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I love this video the most of Jia and K. The way she is holding on to him asking him to pick up 🥺 https://www.instagram.com/p/B346lXzh5bV/?igshid=14uvtmulbciv8 and the way she smothered him with sloppy kisses 🥺
mereko bahut bahut bahut hurt huya tha after his accident poor guy in pain slept on the couch for so many days 😢
yes you are. When you irritate me on purpose. 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFMAOI8hcWV/?igshid=1rzxv44jo0r54
This bechara laga Ridhima is illusion 🤣
I just noticed today whahhaha Karan is wearing black shiny shoes uwhahah 🤣 https://www.instagram.com/p/B388HCdhcXh/?igshid=e9q0p5dzp6t2
.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
yes you are. When you irritate me on purpose. 🤣
Hawww I am very sweet I don't irritate 😆
Dono doing naughty naughty https://www.instagram.com/p/B057chPhHCy/?igshid=lauebqfbm3po
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I just noticed today whahhaha Karan is wearing black shiny shoes uwhahah 🤣 https://www.instagram.com/p/B388HCdhcXh/?igshid=e9q0p5dzp6t2
😜 How much he might be hatiing wearing them kab utar ke pheku 🤣
Pls let's take a moment to cherish this hug 🤩 https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ3VRcelFA4/?igshid=1we3mkqt6rdxh
Btw this is what I captured with 100X3 times brightness 😆 I wondered why they posted a dark video jab ss leke bright kiya toh yea dekha 🤩